Located in Shelby County, Alabama, Bear Creek Farm is a six hundred fifty acre property with mixed woods and pastures.
- thirty-one 12'x12' stalls
- five tack rooms
- four wash areas
- two hot/cold wash racks
- private lounge and patio
- five wooden fence semi-private turnout paddocks
- several large turnout pastures
- farrier station
- 100'x225' jumping arena with lights
- irrigated 20mx60m regulation size dressage arena
- hours of trail riding
- 60' covered round pen
- galloping track (currently under construction)
Farm employees live on the property.
There are several levels of boarding. Please call 205.531.2367 for pricing.